If you are looking for more funds from foreign investors; be it private investments from angel investors, venture capital from venture capitalists then you can connect with the HBF Direct London Fundraising campaign. We enact some major changes to your pitching strategies and we will help startups to raise funds.
We at HBF Direct have connected with 10 boutique firms in London as a part of our London campaign. We are going to pitch around 12 Indian startups to groups of Indian Angel Investors. These 12 startups will be selected by our team after conducting proper due diligence. As a part of Make in India, we aim to get investments in the form of Foreign Direct Investments in order to grow and support the startup ecosystem in India.
- StartUps in Agritech, IT, AI, Education, Finance & web aggregator fields are eligible to apply.
- Company Should be in Limited Category.
- Internal Audit is mandatory by our recommended Lawyers/CA/experts.
- Physical verification of founders is mandatory.
- No upfront fees. Only success fees.
- All required documents must be provided by the client.
- All expenses will be managed by HBF Direct. No TA or DA shall be paid for the consultants who will pitch the startup in London.
- Any extra services taken by the client will be chargeable.
Process For Fundraising
Dignose Your Business
Approach an Investor
Choose Type of Investor
Visit an investor
Pitch Your Business
Brief Investors Terms
Brief Pros and Cons
Required Due Diligence
Why our Fundraising consulting
When you decide to scale up your business, funding is always one of the key components. We understand Startup & SME Working Structure in India and that is the reason why our team does not work as a service provider instead we work as a partner for you. We approach the right investors for you.
- We help you to make your startup ready for Funding.
- We support you to achieve the Next Round of Funding.
- We help you to achieve your Future Projection Numbers.
Our business experts come from businesses of all shapes and sizes, but they share one thing in common - a commitment to promote businesses and enabling others to do the same.
- Strategy Builders
- Financial Consultant
Let the number speak for us and our happy clients