Whether it’s Angel Investors or Venture Capitalists, they expect an average return of 25% to 40% annually. India has become a very lucrative spot for giving such high returns in the past few years. The flow of FDI coming to India has touched its highest in Apr-Aug in FY20-21 with an increase of 35% from the previous year.
Factors leading to Rise in Investment
Many factors led to this rise in investment from Foreign Investors such as:
- Digitalization of Indian market and payment systems.
- Development in logistics.
- Tech-driven approach of Indian consumers.
- Upcoming smart cities and industrial corridors, and many other infrastructure development projects.
- Relaxation in policies for bringing FDI in India by the Government.
Are you also looking for Funding ?
India is a huge marketplace with huge potential and this is attracting many foreign investors to invest in India because of higher returns on investment than in their own country.
It is a very good opportunity for Indian startups who are looking to raise funds for their venture as HBF Direct Ltd. and some other entities are taking some promising Indian Startups to pitch them in front of Investors in London for funding.
You can join and be a part of HBF Direct’s London Fundraising Campaign if you are looking for funds to start or expand your business; be it private investments from angel investors or capital from venture capitalists.