How we can help?
Transport and leisure practice provides a broad network of practitioners with a comprehensive knowledge of the industry through our main business lines-tax and consultancy.We successfully combine an understanding of international best practices and an insightful knowledge of the local market to give our clients what they need.
The services in the sector are focused on strategic and business intelligence, business processes, private equity, infrastructure project bid assistance, risk, compliance tax and accounting consultancy.
- Ports and Maritime
- Inland Container Depot (ICD) / Container Freight
- Station (CFS)
- Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearance
- Shipping including Non Vessel Owning
- Common Carries (NVOCCs)
- Road and Rail Freight
- Air and Express Cargo
The present status of online business retail coordinations activities in India, the key patterns molding the segment just as the route forward, including the ideal condition of coordinations foundation , approaches and administrations to drive and support development in the web based business retail area, while moving towards gainfulness.
To develop their scale while continuing business edges, online business organizations and coordinations suppliers need to work in joint effort to drive the business forward.
- How can you become an Investment Banker? July 29, 2021
- Announcement – Investment Opportunity July 5, 2021
- Perception V/s Expectation: Deconstructing The Consumer Confidence Levels June 26, 2021
- Steps of the Retail Planning Process June 21, 2021
- Brand Positioning: Definition & Importance June 21, 2021