International Business Management
Live Case Studies
Networking & Learning
Work from Home
- Practical, real-world skills and knowledge of new models.
- Delivered 100% online, allowing students to fit in study with work from home opportunity.
- Course content co-developed by ICFC Academy and HBF Direct experts and senior policy practitioners from Industries and third sector organizations.
- Unique opportunity to learn the best practices from Experts and peers around the world, while building a global professional network.
- Regular opportunities for live interaction with peers and tutors through weekly webinars and discussion forums. Practical skills from senior practitioners and high-profile guest speakers related to International business.
Duration: Each module is four weeks long. Virtual Classes model and work from home concept.
Course format: Fully online, including 6 x 2 hour weekly sessions.
This program has been designed specifically for an online audience. It uses a range of interactive activities to support learning including discussion forums, online readings, interactive lecture videos, and online tutorials.
Assessment: Participation in online discussion forums, webinars, and written or video assignments. Assignment preparation timing is 4 hr.
Study mode: Distance Learning, Online / Distance learning, Full-time
Our modules teaches both hard skills such as policy evaluation and softer skills such as political negotiation and the ability to listen to the clients better. We believe the contemporary leader needs a high level of both hard and soft skills – expertise in policy & Business analysis and digital technology, in addition to the ability to communicate, listen and disagree well, all combined with a nuanced understanding of the dynamics of organisational hierarchy. For this reason, all of our online modules cover the full range of skills, from design and delivery to listening and disagreeing well.
Our innovative modules are developed by leading HBF Direct Limited & ICFC academics in partnership with digital entrepreneurs, Industry Experts, policymakers, design experts, and other practitioners, offering new perspectives and skills on how to effectively in an organisation. The modules uniquely blend academic rigor and practical application so best to equip relevant skills to be implemented in organisations across the world.
Investment Banker Module
Initial Public Offering
Business Management Module
Age: Min 18year
Online Entrance Exam
India, Europe, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore - Nationality Only
Fees & Registration
Fees $ 4999
Security Deposit: zero
Non-Refundable along with Training
Six Months Course Duration
What's Different from other courses !
- The Course is designed to learn what skills are really important for any organizations.
- By Completing a degree course you only learn theories but with learning from Industry expert you will learn how and where to implement.
- Being an International Business Management Person you can support various businesses all over the world or work with them.
- You don't need to find a job, you can start your career as a resourceful person and a management consultant.
- Learn from the best to gain relevant Analytical and Observational skills that has real life implementation in any given industry.
- Management Course fee is refundable if you start job with HBF DIRECT LIMITED
1 year Course Program with Business Management Skills & Live Case studies
Eligibility: Need minimum score of 50% in Online Entrance Exam / Selection on merit basis
Certificate & One-year job experience letter with all your performance and Achievement Awards
Monthly Salary can start from 1000$ to 5000$ as per country and company standard
Start your career as an Employee with companies / MNC or You can become a Management Consultant
Why HBF Direct Started this Program?
In this Industry-4.0 Revolution countries are changing themselves and building new entrepreneurs and now MSME & SME companies are in high numbers and are in a constant changing format in both developing and developed countries. The change is going very rapid in the industry. On the other hand, educational institutions, like all other organizations, are also subject to constant change. However, change does not always bring about progress. It all depends on how well reform is implemented in education. It is not easy for education organisations to provide Live experience with industries.
HBF Direct Limited industry experts understand the MSME and SME companies very well and with its constant research and case studies found out that there are a number of experts available for Unicorns or fortune 1000 companies but it is not the same for small and startup companies which are in fact the biggest support system for any given economy. Small Medium Industries or New Startups are looking for experts who can help them to grow their organisation. According to recent data of India and USA, 90% of startups fail within 5 years even after raising funds. Small companies are failing to build strategies and implement them.
After looking at this prevailing situation HBF Direct limited has come up with a solution to increase the number of Management Consultants and experts around the world who can help startups and SMEs with their expert advice to take relevant action or make changes to their processes which can help decrease the number of failing Startups and SME and increase the ratio of success stories.
About HBF DIRECT LIMITED
HBF DIRECT LIMITED, a public limited company, is an emerging financial advisory organization run by a team of financial planners and Management Consultants. HBF Direct Ltd. strives to offer the right business advisory services to businesses to help them grow and leverage opportunities presented by today’s complex global economy.
Our Team provides the best in class services in the field of Gap Analysis, People Management, Fundraising & IPO Advisory, Corporate Finance & Legal Advisory, Start-up consultancy. Additionally, we also assist in strategy development and the day-to-day operations of a business.